Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My AWESOME Day!


Things were a little different today.


Usually I have to be kind of clean, but today I got to eat my yogart all by myself.

It was a good way to start my special day.

















Then I took a bath.


Then some of my friends came to play.


This is Maggie.
She's nice.

I can't think of anything funner than playing in the water.




Then I got a jungle cake.

I have never had so much sugar in my whole life.


I wanted to touch the candle but mom woudn't let me.





















I wasn't quite sure what to do, but I didn't let that stop me for long.

yum.




















oh, yummm.























ooooooh, yummmmm.


Then I took another bath.

Then I played for awhile with my new toys...

while they put my car together.

while I waited I practiced my driving skills because owning a car is a big responsibility.





It was a great day.

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

I love this boy!

Carolyn said...

Looks like a great birthday. Wish I could have been there. You guys should move back to Portland. :-) That kid is not afraid to get messy, is he? He really got into that cake.