Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 Months


Caleb's mom was in town this weekend and took some time for a little photo shoot. What a challenge with our little mover.
Okay, so this next picture...
...is not as bad as it looks! Shep doesn't bite down...and usually doesn't envelope Si's whole face in his mouth. This pic is a treasure, that's for sure, and quite possibly the reason for several worried phone calls. Thankfully, Si is no worse for the wear.

See, just fine!

Look at those beautiful blues.

We had so much fun with Becky! Si loved all the attention and I loved having a painting partner. Becky is teaching me how to watercolor

We are collecting baby Yoga poses. This is downward Dog...I think we have three now which we plan to make into a collage...and then what? I don't know. What would we do with a baby yoga collage?

This kiddo is so awesome! I can't get enough hugs!

I think this is such a cute picture of my guys!

Sweet, sweet baby boy.



Si has started dancing!!! Wow, Si does some adorable things, but this takes the cake! We'll have to catch him on video one of these days.

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

He's looking so OLD... sniff... and very cute. Love the first picture.