Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sick days



Si and I have been sick all week. Stuffy nose, coughing, fever, chills, headache, sore throat...

Josiah is such a champ though, it's his mom who is complaining! Actually, the above symptoms are mine. Si seems to be escaping with the first two only! Thankfully! He has become accustomed to the bulb-suringe and even thinks it's kind of funny to get his snot suctioned out.

By the way, this is not a good time to ask about the gym. I thought I had a hard time in the last class I took because I am so out of shape, turns out I just had a fever! Anyway, in hopes of not spreading our germs we have not been back to the gym for a few days. We'll be back tomorrow, right?!

Here are a few pictures of our sick days together for the people who miss him most!






1 comments:

MaryJane said...

Thanks a ton from one of the people who miss him (& his parents) the most!