Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A TOOTH


3 days shy of 9 months and Siah has his first tooth! We were beginning to think he would be just like his mom: no teeth on the first birthday. But now, after lots of drool, the pearly white on the bottom right has finally poked through! Yeah, Si!

THANKFULLY, he hasn't been too fussy so we are hopeful this teething experience will be smooth sailing.


Josiah was being hilarious today. We hung out in the backyard this evening after the gym and Si was so excited to chase Shep around the yard. By the way, Si has a favorite KidZone worker at the gym, her name is Hannah and we are always happy to see her there. Also, Hannah informed me today that Si is in love with a little girl there. She is about 4 I'd say. I guess it is safe to assume he likes daycare now....and we thought he cried because he missed us. Turns out he just needed to make some new friends!
Since I am off topic anyway, might as well brag that I have been to the gym at least 4 times a week recently. One of these days I will include pictures of how buff I am. (but don't hold your breath!)

Anyway, back to the back yard. I took some pictures of him "on the day he got a tooth" I think the fact that most of these are blurry as well as viewing the video below will make it obvious why I was unable to actually take a picture of his tooth. Maybe this is the time that the picture-taking slows down...won't be able to get him to sit still.

So no pictures of the teeth, but trust me; it is there.


This is the best video ever. I am starting to get an idea of the chaos soon to engulf the Fields house. Shep and Si were actually playing together; Shep trying to keep his toy away from Si. (At least I think he was playing!)

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

This is hysterical! First I was laughing out loud at the blog, then I watched the movie and laughed some more. What a fun guy!

Ditto Family said...

Oh my, you have such a cutie on your hands!! Si is getting so big. When's your next trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa? I love your comment about have to counteract the yummy bananas with the prunes.

Fun to see my blog on your "blogroll."