Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just Me & My Mom


Hi again. Daddy's off to his BFFs wedding in Oregon (that's the real reason I came early--if they were still waiting until next Tuesday for me, Daddy couldn't go see Joel get married), so mommy and I are just hanging here in the Arizona heat. I've gained a bunch of weight, as you can probably tell from these pictures. I even have some fat on my arms. Last time they weighed me I was 6 pounds 11.5 ounces--and that was last week. Just think how much I weigh now!



I'm really strong, too. I can lift my head up when I'm doing Tummy Time and I can even turn it over and look the other direction. Watch this!




Mooma went home. She said she still loves me even though she had to go back to Washington. I believe her, 'cause she kissed and hugged me a lot. She said three weeks was probably enough for Papa and Andy to fend for themselves.




Daddy's mom is going to come see me this weekend. She takes really good pictures (she's a pro) so we'll have even better pictures for me to post later. Just wanted to let you know how I was doing. Bye for now.




PS: Hurry home Daddy--we miss you.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the new pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! Is Caleb home yet?

Darcee said...

Josiah is such a cute little guy! Congrats! I'm so glad things are well and that he's home and gaining weight. I hope you are adjusting to your new life as a mom!