Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Here











Hi guys! Mom's kind of busy (trying to get me to eat) so I thought I'd let you know I'm here. On Thursday I heard there was a really hot weekend coming up and decided it would be a good idea to get out of this cooped-up space. So I just decided to assert myself and come on out. It took awhile but I made it by about 10 a.m. on Friday, July 10. Turns out my decision-making skills could use some work and I really should have waited until August 4 like everyone expected, but you know--live and learn! Everyone keeps asking my mom and dad how big I am, so I might as well come right out with it: I'm 6 pounds and 19.5 inches long. I got to go--mom's pretty insistant that I eat; but she'll write more in a couple days! Can't wait to meet you all! Love, Josiah...PS: Check out my wing span (NBA here I come)! And I have better pictures, but this is my very first one--I think I'm only a minute or two old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! He is so cute! I heard he was here. Congratulations!! to you all. Thanks for sharing the picture. We will look forward to seeing many more. Hopefully we don't have to wait to long to see him in person.
Linda & Vern Howe

The Butorac's said...

Congrats Caleb and Anna! He is beautiful! And even though he made his appearance a little early, a healthy baby under 6 pounds sounds very nice to me :-)
We hope you are all doing well and enjoying some quality time bonding as a family of 3. Can't wait for more pictures, and Anna, I would love to hear some details about the labor/delivery when you get a chance as I am continually trying to prepare myself :-) Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Caleb & Anna, Yay you are parents. Josiah came in God's perfect timing. We hope you enjoy many sweet moments bonding together these first few months, it goes way too fast. We will be thinking of you and praying for you as you learn and grow as parents.

love, Nathan & Harmony

Jessica said...

wow, he's cute!! Congrats!